Well, the day has arrived! I am about to leave for my much anticipated 4 day vacation to LAS VEGAS! It is time for annual "Mommy Getaway Weekend"! I am so excited! Bags are packed and I am about to head to the airport (notice the time?) I have never been away from the kids for this long so I am a little nervous. But I made sure Craig was fully prepared with everything he needed from schedules to food to outfits (yes, their clothes are all picked out and ready to go)! Not to mention, he has recruited some support to come down and assist for the weekend. (Thanks Aunt Michelle!) I know the kids and Daddy will be just fine! Sooooooo watch out Vegas, here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Have a great time!!!! You will have a blast! Sleep in, pamper yourself, shop and eat what you want!
This is very random but I was updating my wedding album today and came across our wedding announcement in the paper. Oddly your engagement photo was on the back. Just for fun I did a search and this blog came up. Anyway, thought it was quite funny and wanted to see if you guys made it since my husband and I are approaching our 10 year anniversary. I also went to Tech and graduated from Plano Senior High so reading your info it looks like we had similar backgrounds. Anyway, beautiful kids and congrats on making it to 9 years! My name is Jennifer and my email address is jennifer@ltraindesigns.com if you have any kind of response. Have fun on your trip. I am jealous as I am expecting my 4th kid so don't get too many vacations!
Post a Comment