Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Day at the Plaza

Let me start by saying that our afternoon yesterday was much better than our morning! Thanks to a GRACIOUS neighbor, the kids and I got to go swimming. It was a much needed break and I am so thankful for being rescued!! Thanks again since I know you are reading this!!!

This morning I took the kids to a fun event sponsored by our church. They had face painting, bubbles, hula hoops, water fountains to run through and sing alongs. The Children's Ministry really did a great job of putting this all together. They have had these days earlier in the summer, but this was the first time we were able to go and I am glad we did. We started with the sing along and here is Jacob up by the stage. If I had a better camera, I could zoom in but this is as good as it gets for now. At least he is wearing a bright yellow shirt!




Blogger is not cooperating! I have more pictures to post but it won't let me! aaarrrgghhhh!

Ok, here is Miss Livvy Lou. She did GREAT considering it was hot AND her nap time!



Then we went over to the fountains and Jacob had fun splashing around. Check out how many kids were there!!




Then he found a friend he knows! They had a blast running around chasing each other!


Next, we went back to the grass for another sing along and then we headed over to the face painting. Work in progress...



And the final result......


Yes, it is a ladybug. I tried to convince him that the shark, frog or even the snake would be cool, but he wouldn't have it! He wanted a ladybug because it was a BUG! Don't freak out Daddy :)

And on the way home, Olivia drank a bottle and then fell fast asleep. My good girl, she held on long enough...


Good night sweet baby.

0 comments: