Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday Monday

Well sometimes our Monday mornings are uneventful and then sometimes they look like this.



I decided to let Jacob practice with his scissors since it is the end of July and we haven't picked them up once this summer! I know this is something he needs to get better at in preparation for Pre-K in a few weeks. However, this picture reminds me why I haven't pulled the scissors out any sooner.

So then we went from that to this.





It is kinda hard to tell, but there is about an inch long bruise above Jacob's left eye. This happened while he was walking around with a blanket over his head. Needless to say, he couldn't see where he was going.

And then he decided to pretend he was a dog like Abby. So here they are laying down together being "dogs".



And did I also mention that both kids woke up soaking wet this morning and I had to change 2 sets of sheets and 2 pairs of pajamas? Oh, and also that my computer has some kind of virus and every couple minutes it starts shutting down and I have pop ups everywhere??!!! ahhhhhh!!

So that is our Monday so far....gee I can only wonder what this afternoon will bring!

0 comments: