When I first started this blog about 6 months ago, I didn't put much thought into my title. At the time I was new to the blogosphere and had no idea there were so many cute, fun and original blog names out there! I just chose "I can't believe I am a blogger" because at the time, I hardly new what a blog was and honestly could not believe that I was going to have one!! Well, my friends, times have changed! I am now a dedicated blogger and blog stalker errrr I mean reader! In fact, it is what I choose to do in my little but oh so enjoyable spare time! So, I am looking to change the name of this blog. Here are the ideas that I have come up with so far. Comment or email me which one you like best! I just can't decide!!! Oh and if you have your own idea, I would like to hear that too :)
Everything Eads
The Adventures of Livvy Lou & Jakey Too
A Little Slice of Heaven
Essentially Eads
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Taking a poll...
Posted by Shana at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I like the second one it is so cute and catchy but my second choice would be the first one. Can't wait to see what you choose!
I also vote for the 2nd one! Too cute!
Post a Comment