Monday, April 28, 2008

Touch a Truck!


On Saturday, I took the kids to a fun event called "Touch a Truck"! (Daddy was busy watching the NFL Draft to nobody's surprise) It was sponsored by a local mom's club and they had all kinds of vehicles for the kids to get in, sit on, and play with! Among some of the things there were 2 Harley Davidson motorcycles, a convertible, a cement mixer, a fuel tanker, 2 school buses, a mail truck, a tow truck, a fire truck, police car and a mini train. Jacob had an absolute BLAST being able to get in each one and pretend that he was driving! I think his favorites were the police car and the BIG cement mixer! I had to help him just be able to reach the steps to climb in, it was very tall!! He also had great fun honking all the horns, as did almost every kid there! I think all the parents were needing some Tylenol when it was time to leave :) We ended the day with a ride on the mini-train. It was a fun day!






1 comments:

Danette said...

That looks like sooo much fun!! Blayne would love it...maybe I'll have to suggest that around here!!