So today was just one of those days where I wanted to cry, pull my hair out and hide in a closet (all at the same time!!) Olivia was crabby all day and wanted to be constantly held. Every time I would try to get something done, she would start crying and demand I stop everything to tend to her. Meanwhile, Jacob was having bouts of cabin fever and running circle around the house, bouncing balls everywhere and yelling at me while I was on the phone trying to make HIS birthday party arrangements! So, by 5:30 my house looked like a bomb had gone off, dinner was only partially made and once again Olivia was fussing. I picked her up and sat down and then put my head down. I was having one of those moments where your eyes are welling with tears and you are just so frustrated and tired you don't know what to do. Well, Jacob who was in the middle of driving his monster truck across the living room, stopped and looked up at me. I guess he could tell by the look on my face that I was upset. So, he put his truck down and came over to me and said, "Mommy-I love you!" and then he gave me a big hug!! It was soooo sweet! It was exactly what I needed to get on with my day and it is the moments like this that make it all worth it!!!!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment