Friday, May 31, 2013

Our Little Graduate

Last week Olivia graduated from Pre-K!!  Jacob got to leave school early in order to come to her graduation and we had a great day celebrating our little graduate.
 
 
They started with some songs...

 
Then it was diploma time!  As each child got theirs, the teachers shared what the kids want to be when they grow up. 
Olivia wants to be a fairy princess. No surprise there!
 
After the ceremony, we had a reception with fun photo props!
 
 
 
Teachers

 
Ms. Louise, the director
 
 Proud family!
 
Kindergarten Bound
 
Picture Your Future
 
 I surprisingly held it together much better than I thought I would.  A part of me is sad that I won't have a preschooler, but on the other hand I know its time and she is ready!  I am going to enjoy having both kids at the same school next year, finally!
 
Way to go Liv!
 

0 comments: