Monday, February 18, 2013

Sweetest day of the year

This year for Valentine's Day, the kids woke up to a few surprises! I accidentally went overboard but they were genuinely surprised and very grateful for the sweet treats!




 
Jacob's class didn't have a party but I did make and send these yummy brownies. Yes, they are making the blog because if you know me well then you know this is blog worthy!
I was able to attend most of Olivia's party. She was in a funky mood and didn't want much to do with pictures, but here are a few....just keepin it real folks!

 
Craig was out of town so that night the kids and I went to dinner. I told them they were my Valentines :) We had a great time!
 
This picture was taken at Morning with Mom at Jacob's school the day before. I always love this event once a year. Nothing beats one on one time with my lovies!
 
We hope your Valentines was as sweet as ours!

0 comments: