Yikes! Once again, time has gotten away from me! Here is a recap of how we finished up our first month of the year!!!
Jacob was busy with a school project. He had to research a holiday and then write a paper and make a float to represent what he learned. His holiday was Independence Day.
He also started playing basketball. A few of this friends are on the team and it is going really well so far! He enjoys playing and we have a blast watching the games!
GO Wildcats!
Last week he earned the medal for Excellence in Sportsmanship!
Olivia is enjoying school as always. She loves her teachers and her classmates and has grown so much this year! Every Friday, she and I have "Friday Fun Days". I love that she looks forward to these as much as I do. A few weeks ago we went with friends to the American Girl store in Houston. All three of the girls has gotten dolls for Christmas. Such a fun girly day!!!
Olivia & Ansabella
At the doll hair salon....YES they have one of these!!!
All done!
Time for lunch. Yes, they have a restaurant complete with booster chairs for the dollies.
It is quite the set up!
Mini ice cream cones!
And last but not least, Craig & I had a little fun of our own. We went out to celebrate our friend Tera's birthday. It was a night of fun, food, and dancing!!!
And THAT'S a wrap!!!!




















0 comments:
Post a Comment