Sunday, December 16, 2012

Santa's Wonderland

For the past few years, we have been wanting to visit Santa's Wonderland to see what the hype was all about.  On Monday night, we were finally able to venture to College Station and see it for ourselves.  The afternoon didn't exactly go as planned....I locked my keys in the car when I went to pick up Olivia from school, we had to make a pit stop on Navasota along the way, and the restaurant we met the Olivers at took forever to get us a table! Nevertheless, we ended up having a great time....the weather was chilly, the lights were amazing, and the kids had a blast!

We finally made it!

Hayride through the lights




I loved that they had a manger scene!

That was followed by this amazing scene of Jesus and angels. Beautiful!

After the hayride, we spent some time in Santa's town, complete with Texas snow!


Thanks for joining us Olivers. It was fun!

1 comments:

Alicia said...

That is on our list of places to go!