I am happy to report that we accomplished a lot this long weekend and even though it was Labor Day, we did a lot of work!!! Now that the painting projects were finished, we spent the past two days hanging things back up, rearranging, and organizing. While I was inside doing all of that, Craig was outside gutting the garage....ok not literally, but he did haul away a truck full of stuff that was in the garage! He was wise to throw things out while I was busy because otherwise half of that stuff would probably still be here :) Honestly, it feels good to have space for me to park inside now and I am sure the Goodwill will make sure our trash becomes someone else's treasure. We decided to take a break from all our hard work last night and head down to the Waterway Festival for Labor Day. This was our first time to attend and we had a good time. The best part was the fireworks show and the fun we had while waiting for them to start!
Today Craig did yard work and I finished up some things around the house. The neighbors invited us over to swim, so we took advantage this afternoon and took a little break from work, After all, it was Labor Day!
All in all, it was a nice weekend and we are now trying to gear up for the busy week ahead! Olivia starts school, Jacob starts swim team, and we are hosting Miss O's birthday here on Friday! I should probably go to bed now..........










0 comments:
Post a Comment