After a day like today when the kids are constantly fighting and shopping for school supplies proved to be more of a challenge than I thought, I figured I would focus on something funny instead. Olivia is a kid that surely keeps me on my toes. She is also constantly humoring us with the things that come out of her mouth. No lack of drama queen here :)
...She has been sneaking into our bed at night and last night was no exception. So, when Craig asked her this morning about it she said, "I have no idea how I got in your bed, Daddy. It must have been magic. I think a wizard did it!"
...Today at Target she picked up a jewelry box on the toy aisle stared wide-eyed at it and said, "Oh, mom this is AMAZING!!!"
...When I asked her if she needed help with something the other day, she replied, "Don't worry Mom, I got this all under control!"
...Earlier this week she asked me if I like being short. I told her that I wouldn't mind being a little bit taller and she told me that she liked me the way I was...short and skinny. (Thanks for the compliment!)
...And last but not least, she recently stated she wants to be on stage to sing and dance when she grows up! Shocking, I know!!!
Love you Livvy Lou, thanks for keeping life interesting!
....




1 comments:
So cute, love the "short and skinny" compliment! She is going to be an entertainer someday!
Post a Comment