Saturday, August 4, 2012

12th Annual Girls Trip

Our girls trip this year was a BLAST!!  As I posted last week, this year we decided to step it up a notch and take a 4 day cruise out of Galveston.  Four out of the six of us had been on a cruise but it was my first time.  I have to admit I was a little hesitant at first, but it was so much fun and so worth it!  And even though we had limited contact with the outside world, no cell phones, saw a few glimpses of Olympics here and there, it was VERY nice. And I think we all enjoyed the down time.  We went on the Carnival Triumph, which was an older ship so it had some drawbacks, but overall the entertainment (aka people watching) and nightly festivities were an added bonus! Oh, and lets not forget to mention the excursion to Cozumel :)  Well, I have a ton of pictures so I may as well get started in sharing them. Here we go.......
The Triumph

First picture on the boat. I was the only one who didn't have my sunglasses on, as you can tell. Not the best pic (of me) but oh well!

Ahhh, my eyes are open! Cheers to 12 years! On the boat and ready for some fun!
My room
Welcome Aboard Show

First Day at Sea.....

Our AWESOME view

All dressed up for formal night!
Before dinner drinks

And after dinner at the piano bar...the walls and ceiling were covered in oyster shells!

The next morning we got up bright and early for our excursion to Cozumel.  First pic off the boat!

We took a double decker catamaran out to Passion Island for the day. 

Passion Island....so pretty!

Gorgeous water

After a massage on the beach, all you can eat and drink, and fun on the beach, it was time to head back. Luckily, the ride back to the ship was fun too!


That night we went to dinner and the karaoke club :)


Our last day at sea, the water was incredibly calm. I have never seen ocean water so still. It was amazing!



Our last night.....






Good times and even better friends.........what great memories we made. I am blessed!

0 comments: