As you may remember, Pinkalicious is one of Olivia's favorite books!!! She was even Pinkalicious for Halloween last year. Sooooo, when the girls at Bunco last Fall started talking about going to see the play, I knew Olivia would LOVE it!!! We had a special mommy/daughter day and drove into Houston for lunch first. We went with a bunch of girls and their mommies who were all dressed to the nines and ready for some girly fun!
Lunch at Chelsea Street Grill beforehand
With Emma
Is there enough pink in this picture??? Ha!
After the play was over, the girls got to meet each of the actors and have them sign their program!
Pinkalicious' mom
And the star, PINKALICIOUS!!!
It was like meeting a celebrity :)
I'm pretty sure she will remember this for a long long time :)
I'm pretty sure she will remember this for a long long time :)









0 comments:
Post a Comment