The day after Olivia's recital, I loaded up the kids for a quick trip to San Antonio. My sister had to get to her sales meeting there and we went to pick up Maddie and Will from their Grammy's house. We spent one night there and then I drove back all the kids back here to The Woodlands. We had 4 days of fun with me as "Cruise Director" Ha! I did my best to keep them busy and provide a good time. I think I was successful :)
We had lunch while seeing the movie Brave!
We went to the library and then rode the trolley over to the mall for some lunch and fun at the Lego store!
We went to the library and then rode the trolley over to the mall for some lunch and fun at the Lego store!
We had fun swimming!
We had movie night...
And more swimming...
I was so busy being Aunt and Mommy that I wish I had taken more pictures, but promise me that a good time was had by all and I loved having my niece and nephew here!!!
Can't wait to do it again next summer!



0 comments:
Post a Comment