Whoa, I am sooo behind on the blog!!! Let me start by saying Happy New Year to everyone! We were so busy with the few weeks leading up to Christmas break and then were gone to Arizona so I have LOTS to catch up on!
I'm going to start with Jacob's boy scouting event. His pack went to a local nursing home and sang Christmas carols with a few of the residents. It was a heartwarming time and I am glad he was able to be a part of it.
I'm going to start with Jacob's boy scouting event. His pack went to a local nursing home and sang Christmas carols with a few of the residents. It was a heartwarming time and I am glad he was able to be a part of it.

Later that week Jacob & Olivia had their holiday parties at school plus Olivia had pajama day! Fun times for both kids!!!


I had an ornament exchange with bunco and Craig and I both had company parties that week as well. To say it was a busy week, would be an understatement. All in good fun though :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment