While the boys were gone on their boy scouting trip, Olivia and I had a special "girls only" day! We met up with our friends Jenny and Avery for lunch and then headed to the Crighton Theater to see the play Annie. Here are a few pictures we took beforehand. The girls were so excited and I have to admit I was too!!!


The play was wonderful! It was put on by CYT theater group and they did a great job singing and dancing just like the movie! Olivia and Avery were on the edge of their seats the whole time! After it was finished, we got a chance to meet some of the characters and get their autographs. They even got to meet the star of the show, Annie herself!! I think we will consider this their first celebrity sighting :)
It was a fun experience and I see many more trips to the theater in our future!



0 comments:
Post a Comment