Today is Craig's birthday. In his own words, "It was a great day!" Glad to hear that. We started celebrations last night when we went out with some friends for dinner and drinks. It was a fun night. This morning the kids actually let us sleep in a bit, or should I say, we pretended we didn't hear them rummaging through the pantry and raiding the fridge as we laid in bed a few extra minutes ;) Then we had a nice breakfast and the kids gave him their cards and gifts. The weather today was cold and rainy which made sitting in the recliner and watching football all day even more enjoyable (in his opinion). I made him dinner and afterwards we celebrated with cake. I bought trick candles that keep relighting which the kids got a kick out of! It was quite the hit of the evening and a fun way to end the day.
singing happy birthday

trying to blow them out
trick candles...gotcha!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment