One last post and I will be all caught up on October! Phew! I think this October was the busiest one we have ever had....as you can see!
This year the kids weren't the only ones who got in on the fun of dressing up. Craig and I went to a Costume party and had A LOT of fun! It had been years since we had actually dressed up and I forgot how much fun it was. Meet Charlie Sheen and his blonde goddess : )
This year the kids weren't the only ones who got in on the fun of dressing up. Craig and I went to a Costume party and had A LOT of fun! It had been years since we had actually dressed up and I forgot how much fun it was. Meet Charlie Sheen and his blonde goddess : )

And now Darth Vader and Pinkalicious.....
and Raider the pumpkin
well for October at least :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment