Sunday, September 11, 2011

Kentucky Continued....

Yes, I am going back to the road trip this summer! One of these days, I will get these posts about our trip finished!!!! So.....we got to Louisville around dinner time on Monday and had all week to spend time with sisters, cousins, etc. We had lots of fun and the kids LOVED getting to play with their cousins, many of which they were meeting for the first time! We even got to go out for an adult only night (thanks Aunt Cynthia)! We went to a beautiful farm and vineyard in the hills of Indiana. They had a delicious restaurant complete with their own grown vegetables on the menu! The kids got to feed animals, take a hay ride, pick fruit and play in a barn. Some of us even got to sample the wine :) What a FUN day!


Picking blackberries and peaches! I wish I could post all my pictures, but this post would be WAY too long!
The next day, we had a big family BBQ to honor the bride and groom! Michelle outdid herself with all of the food and preparations and it turned out great. Olivia and I played cornhole for the first time! It was a lot of fun....even though neither one of us was very good :)
Lots of CHEESE going on!
Smores....yum! And silly Elliott!Whew, okay that gets us through to the wedding festivities that started on Friday. I'll save the last post for all things wedding related.


Good Night :)

0 comments: