Today I am thankful and filled with a happy heart! Olivia had a follow up appointment with "Dr. G", her orthopedic surgeon and got a good report! He said her range of motion was great and she was free to do any activities that she wants to do! Praise the Lord!!! We are so thankful for a good doctor and so thankful for a God who heals and answers prayers. I just want to say thank you to all those who prayed for me this morning......my stomach was in knots and your prayers meant a lot!!!
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
What a difference a year makes.....
Sept. 2010
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
What a difference a year makes.....
Sept. 2010




1 comments:
We serve a great and mighty GOD!!!!! So thankful for a good report! have you read my blog? Thank you for your FB comment! We are thrilled and a little nervous at the same time!
Post a Comment