I think this is the longest I have ever gone without posting! Its almost been a month!!! July has been a whirlwind, lots of fun and I have so much to catch up on! But with all our travels and Internet issues, I have not had the opportunity to update here :( Our modem and phone line starting having connection issues at the beginning of July and as of yesterday we now have a new line and new modem, BUT we are still not fixed!!! So frustrating! I am able to use Craig's laptop but not mine (it won't connect at all) and the bad thing is that all the pictures are on mine! So long story short, hope to have this problem remedied soon and get back to blogging! I have really missed it! Stay tuned!
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment