Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

As I mentioned in my previous post, Jacob and Craig had a special Father's Day this year. They joined a few other dads and their sons for an overnight fishing trip. Daddy has done several of these but this was Jacob's first time to join in the manhood. I am glad to say they had a wonderful time. The only pictures I have are a few that Craig took with his phone so bear with me....Better than nothing, I guess!



Jacob & Tommy with their gear ready to go! (stole this pic from Shelley!)


They caught a bunch of fish!!!!

Ready for bed



They came home yesterday afternoon and were pretty tired from rising with the sun. So, we had a quiet night at home which was actually very nice. I made dinner and Craig opened his gifts.


We love our Daddy!!!







0 comments: