Sunday, April 17, 2011

Waterway Arts Festival

Last Sunday after church, we decided to head down to the Waterway and check out the Arts Festival. The temperature was in the 90s and I'm pretty sure it was the hottest day of the year so far. If not, then it was close. We braved the heat since we had never been but had always heard about it. I must admit that I wasn't overly impressed. Its' not that I don't appreciate art, but we mostly hung out in the kids section. They had several craft tables for the kids and a stage for performances. We caught the very end of Cinderella but the Fairy Godmother was nice enough to stop and pose for us!I know she must have been HOT! They both made pinwheels

Daddy helping out The hit of the day were the bongo drums! Jacob LOVED playing them and we had to peel him away when it was time to go. Does this mean a drum set is in my future??? Yikes!


One of the horses that is used in therapy for special needs kids was there. They loved brushing and petting him! A few more shots of my little artists hard at work!


I think the kids enjoyed it more than we did :)

0 comments: