I have lots of catching up to do on the blog! Last week I was sick for several days which pretty much put a halt on things around here. Unfortunately I was sick on Jacob's big day and did not get to celebrate with him as I had wished, but sometimes things happen you have no control over. Anyone who knows me, knows how much birthdays mean to me. Growing up Mom always tried to make our birthdays extra special and I have tried to keep the tradition going with my own kids. I was SO sad to be feeling so pukey(literally) on his special day but tried my best to still make it special for him.
He was so excited about his birthday that he woke up EXTRA early with LOTS of energy! He had a special donut breakfast complete with balloons and a candle!
xoxoxo



0 comments:
Post a Comment