Monday, January 24, 2011

This girl of mine


I love Mondays because it is the one day of the week it is just me and my girl at home. We usually don't go anywhere and just enjoy playing, singing and hanging out together.
She is growing up too fast. I miss the squishy baby she once was.
She loves
going to school
singing
her big brother
her new dog
playing with friends
baby dolls
Her favorite color is pink.
Her favorite thing to eat is Ranch (seriously, she puts it on just about everything)!
Her favorite book is Goldilicious.
Her favorite TV characters include Dora, Curious George, and Max & Ruby.
She cracks me up all the time!
She loves to give and get hugs.
She is an early riser and doesn't always wake up happy.
She is a girly girl through and through and now has an opinion each day on how to fix her curls.
I love her to pieces and I am so glad she is mine!

0 comments: