We were really disappointed that our trip to Arizona didn't work out but I decided on the spur of the moment to be brave and take the kids to Grandpa and Suzy's while Craig had to work. We would have really liked to be able to go all the way to Arizona but that was an extra 16 hours on top of our 13 hour trip! I am hoping this summer I can brave a solo trip all the way to AZ....we'll see!
To break up the drive, we stopped in San Antonio and spent the night with our friends, The Tuckers. We love spending time with them and look forward to our annual summer trips together each year!
To break up the drive, we stopped in San Antonio and spent the night with our friends, The Tuckers. We love spending time with them and look forward to our annual summer trips together each year!
Allie and Olivia had fun dancing on the Wii
Wish we could have stayed longer but a 9 hour drive was on the agenda for the next day!
Until next time friends...we miss you!!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment