Things have been so busy around here lately that I haven't had a chance to talk about my new job and more importantly, Olivia's school! It just so happened to work out that a long term sub position in Pre-K opened up right at the same time Olivia was starting preschool. A friend of mine that teaches there asked if I would be interested and I decided to try it out. It has worked out pretty good so far and I love the fact that I have been a part of her transition into pre-school. My position is 4 days a week and since her class is only 3 days, on Wednesdays only she goes to the Panda class. I was a little nervous about this at first but it has worked out just fine and she thoroughly enjoys going to both rooms! I finally remembered to bring my camera last week and snapped some shots of her classroom.
She loves puzzles!
The next day, I wanted to get a picture with her Panda class teachers too. Well, as I suspected she turned bashful. This is so unlike my little ham!! One of the teachers offered to keep the camera and try to get a picture later in the day when she wasn't "on the spot". They snapped this while she was at circle with Ms. Karin.
Later that day with Ms. Jenn
Finally got a smile! So sweet of them to take the time to try :)
Olivia is LOVING school! She comes home every day talking about it, her teachers and her friends. She is always singing songs she learned and eager to show us her artwork each day. We're very thankful!



1 comments:
That's great! She looks like she's having fun!
FYI: Haleigh is doing the same thing when a camera appears!
Post a Comment