I am so behind on the blog! Has it really been TEN days since my last post? Between our being busy and having last minute Christmas plans change, things have been more than crazy around here! Not sure where to start, so I'll just share some of our family pictures we had made several weeks ago. Due to Olivia being in her cast and then not able to walk, we had been waiting a long time to do these. We ended up doing them in Old Town Spring on a very cold morning, but they turned out great and we were very pleased with them! I am just going to share a few of my favorites because there were so many good ones!





Oops, that may have been more than a few but I couldn't help it!











1 comments:
These are absolutely awesome pictures of you and your crew.
Post a Comment