Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. We have an independent walker!!!!
2. I am wanting to video her and post to the blog in the next day or two. She is proud of herself but also gets a little "stage fright" when all the attention is on her so I was waiting a few days for her to be more comfortable with herself.
3. Nevertheless, it is a new found freedom for her and we are SO THANKFUL!
4. Her favorite activity right now is to wash her hands (more like making bubbles with the soap in the sink and playing) but at least I know her hands are clean!
5. We are wrapping up our last week of soccer season. Saturday is our last game and it has been a LONG season.....!
6. Jacob's wish list for Santa is a Nintendo DS and a hot wheels track. Olivia is asking for a baby doll and a jack in the box toy. I have no clue where she got that idea from, but hopefully Santa can spot one soon!
7. Speaking of Christmas, our house is all decked out! Craig was off 5 days last week and we were able to get all the outside lights up as well as the tree and inside decorations.
8. We bought our first artificial tree this year. We have ALWAYS done real ones, but I must say I am enjoying this one. I love the fact that there is no water or pine needles to clean up!
9. "Elfy" made his first appearance yesterday and so far his presence isn't influence enough for a certain strong minded 3 year old I know :)
10. Is tomorrow seriously December 1st???

0 comments: