Monday, November 15, 2010

Disney On Ice

Last Friday, my friend Shelley and I took the girls on a special outing! I always knew I wanted to do something special for Olivia once her cast came off. We had a little party at home the night she got it off, but I wanted to take her to do something extra special and girly. So, when the ad came in the mail a few months ago that the Disney princesses were coming to do an ice show, it was the perfect solution!!!


Popcorn!

Sweet Sophie


So into it!

One of her favorites-Cinderella!

Another favorite-Tinkerbell!


These are just a few snippets of the more than 100 photos that I took! Overall, it was a great day and the girls LOVED the show! Heck, us moms did too! Olivia has asked if we can go again every day since then, so it looks like the next time they are in town, we will be returning.

It was a perfect way to celebrate a joyous occasion!!!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Love it and she looked so happy! I can't wait until I can take Kylie to something like that. We used to go to Disney On Ice when I was younger and I always enjoyed going.

Michele said...

She looks like she had a blast! Thanks for posting about it!