November 7, 2003 was the date that Craig and I decided to "become an item". After dating and talking for 2 weeks, it was official. We were in high school and head over heels for each other and became a couple.......a mere SEVENTEEN years ago!!!! I cannot even believe that I am old enough to be saying that!!
This is the first picture we ever took together.
It sits in a heart shaped frame on my bedside table and is very special to me.
Looking back, there is no way that I could have predicted what would become of our life--the ups and downs, triumphs and sorrows, we have a LOT of history together. We have a bond like no other. We know each other better than anyone else. We are best friends. I thank God for you everyday and I am so thankful our young love has become a true everlasting love.



1 comments:
That's so sweet! I love it. So funny because I swear we are the same person! I have a silver heart frame beside my bed with a super duper old picture of Steve and I too. It's fun to look back every so often and think back to those simple times and where it all started.
Post a Comment