1. The tummy bug that is apparently going around struck our house. So far its only attacked Olivia and me. Holding our breath that it is over and gone.....!
2. One week from today Olivia should be in her new cast. She is saying she wants purple this time so hopefully Dr. G can oblige!
3. And its a good thing because I don't know how much longer this cast is going to hold up. I need to put some pictures on here before she gets it off. It looks pretty beaten up, especially since she started scooting on the floor. She has worn 2 holes in the knees!
4. Anyone that knows us, knows that from September to February its football season in the Eads household. This past weekend was really a wash for all teams involved. Tech, UofH, and the Cowboys ALL lost! Here's hoping to some W's this upcoming weekend!
5. In case you were wondering, the missing library book was found by yours truly. Shockingly enough, it was on top of the Wii console. Gee I wonder who would have left it there!
6. In 2 weeks, we will have my sister and her family here. To say that Jacob is BEYOND EXCITED would be an understatement. He looks at the calendar each day and is counting the days!!!
7. This Friday by baby brother turns 26. I haven't seen him in almost 18 months and I miss him dearly. Living in different states is no fun.
8. I recently started "couponing". I went to a class and everything! It is actually more complicated than you would think......I have done a few great deals but still trying to get it all organized and figured out. To get the most bang for your buck, it actually takes some planning and mathematics. Hence, why I am not good at it yet! LOL
9. It was 72 degrees and raining when I got up this morning......
10. So yes, I think Fall may finally be here!!!!!!
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Ten on Tuesday
Posted by Shana at 12:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment