Friday, September 17, 2010

November 3rd

Well, November 3rd is the date! We will FINALLY be cast free!!! Although I am soooooooo excited to have a light at the end of the tunnel, I am a little disappointed too. For some reason I was thinking she would only have her 2nd cast for 4 weeks which would have meant she would have it off before Halloween. However, the nurse informed me that the whole process is 16 weeks long and the cast cannot come off any sooner. I am bummed. And yes I did even go back and double check the calendar to make sure she was right. Oh well. Just wanted my little girl to be cast free for trick or treating, but we will make the best of it. Luckily her costume will still work (I think)! So 6 1/2 more weeks......I think I can, I think I can.....

0 comments: