10 on Tuesday
1. Jacob came home from school yesterday elated! He shared that he loved his new school and even asked me if he could go there again in 2nd grade!!
2. I am so glad that he liked it and I just hope he comes home again today in just as good of a mood!
3. Last night for dinner, I let him choose what we were going to eat so our menu consisted of: chicken nuggets, macaroni and cheese and french fries! Then we had ice cream for dessert! It was a great end to the first day of school.
4. Still cannot believe I have a 1st grader. Boo!
5. And my BIG first grader wants to ride the bus so we are battling that issue right now. I had carpool plans worked out already, but when we opened the front door yesterday morning and all the kids from the cul-de-sac were standing together waiting on the bus, lets just say it wasn't a pretty picture. All he has wanted to do since he was 2 years old is ride the bus. I realize to some people it may not be that big of an issue, and I know that I am the one struggling with this, not him. It is just another part of me letting go and I don't want to!!!!!! But he is working on me and with Olivia's situation, it just might be the way to go. We'll see if I cave in.....
6. Party planning is in full mode! Decisions on teddy bears vs. Hello Kitty......decisions decisions!
7. I am so tired of the summer heat. 100 degree temps and heat indexes around 110. Ummm Fall, you can arrive here now, please!
8. Speaking of Fall, I am so ready for Fall shows to start but I do have to admit I have really gotten into Big Brother this summer. Up until now, I have never watched a full season. If you're a fan I am rooting for Lane from Texas. Simply for the fact that he is from Texas AND most importantly wears a Texas Tech hat all the time!!
9. Olivia's favorite things to do lately: color, do puzzles, and play babies. And since attending a tea party birthday last weekend, she is now into having tea parties as well! A girly girl, that is for sure!!!
10. And that is my ten for the week, folks! Thanks for reading :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment