10 on Tuesday
1. Tonight I met some friends for dinner and a movie. It was a much needed break from the house and I enjoyed it. Cabin fever has definitely set in!
2. If you haven't seen the movie Grown Ups, you should. It was full of laughs :0
3. I have the best friends in the world. I really do!
4. Olivia got two care packages in the mail yesterday full of all sorts of new goodies! She was so excited and wanted to play with everything right away!
5. When she woke up this morning, before I could even get her out of bed, she was asking to playing with her new box of toys! Thanks again Heather and Courtney!!!!
6. My mind is spinning lately with decorating ideas for both kids' rooms as well as birthday party planning. Sometimes I am so indecisive and drive myself nuts!
7. Jacob just got over his first illness of the summer. Hoping and praying it is not a precursor of whats to come this Fall (fingers, and toes crossed)!!!!
8. We went on our first family outing last weekend since the surgery and it was great! We went over to a friend's house that live on some land and the kids got to see horses. Poor Livvy was so excited just to be riding in the car and going somewhere!
9. Sooooo, I have decided I just might get brave tomorrow and take both kids to Home Depot! I have not ventured out alone with her in the cast yet. But I figured Home Depot would be more low key than the mall and I really want to get some paint!
10. Oops, it 12:01 and technically not Tuesday anymore so I better hit post...NOW!



0 comments:
Post a Comment