1. Doesn't quite have the same ring to it that Ten on TUESDAY does, but I missed this week's post so better late than never!
2. I feel a bit scattered at the moment! Perhaps it is because I was gone for 5 days, came home yesterday and am leaving again in the morning....?!
3. I literally unpacked one suitcase and shifted things to another this afternoon. However, it will all be worth it because this weekend is my annual Girls Getaway weekend!
4. Me and five friends are headed here and I cannot wait! I am certainly in need of some down time and looking forward to relaxing since next week will be a very stressful one.
5. We go Monday for Olivia's pre-op appointment and then will report bright and early on Tuesday for the surgery.
6. We did get cleared from Genetics to have the surgery, however Craig and I are going to have to give blood as well now. They want to do a further analysis to hopefully get to the root of all this. So, several more weeks before all that is resolved. Bummer
7. Craig is keeping the kids this weekend while I am away. Not sure what all they have planned but I know they will have fun "Daddy time"
8. Thanks honey, for doing this!
9. Take a minute to watch this video of my friend Heather. She is an inspiration to me!
10. If you are my friend on Facebook, then check out our 4th of July pictures! We had a wonderful time and I so enjoyed the time with my sister and niece and nephew!!!!
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Ten on Thursday
Posted by Shana at 11:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Enjoy your weekend Shana!! I hear that place is awesome. So jealous :) I will be praying for all of you next week.
Post a Comment