Jacob spent the past week at Vacation Bible School. It was his first time to attend and he loved it! Mommy loved it too because they wore him out =) The theme was Galactic Blast and each day they had something fun for the kids to do like wear crazy hair or hats, wear your clothes backwards, wear red, etc. He was a little upset after the first day because none of his friends were in his class but I am so proud of him. He made the best of it and was able to make new friends! He came home every day talking about some of the boys in the class and the things they did together.
Most importantly, he learned about God and in his own words...."God is amazing and powerful and made everything in the universe like the sun and the rain and the stars!"



2 comments:
First of all I have to admit I have been reading blogs in my reader to much. I just popped over and realized that you had changed your blog up! LOL! :) SORRY!
We just finished VBS as well. How fun they did a space theme :) We did a jungle theme this year. They had a bunch of fun this week!
1st VBS, Wow!! Jacob is a smart young lad and I suspect he will excel at anything put in front of him. What a cute theme they used to help the children to understand more of 'God' and His creations and how wonderful for Jacob to be a part of all this.
Post a Comment