1. Summer is HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. We got our pool passes today and can't wait to use them! Unfortunately, today it has been raining and we couldn't stay to swim.
3. Tomorrow Jacob is having his 6 year old pictures made. Yes, I know he turned 6 in March, but please don't judge. Better late than never, I say. I can't wait to see how they turn out!
4. I recently started watching the show Parenthood that comes on NBC. I recorded it during the regular season but then never had time to watch it. I am really liking this show and try to sneak in time to watch while Olivia naps!
5. Last night I let the kids go crazy with Play-Doh. They absolutely loved it! And I didn't mind cleaning up the mess because it kept them happy and occupied for a good solid 30 minutes! Bonus: no one was fighting!
6. Yesterday we had Olivia's annual evaluation with ECI and she was dismissed from the program. She started when she was just 8 months old and has come so far....its amazing to see the progress she's made!!!
7. Next week Jacob is going to VBS with one of his friends. He is so excited!
8. Olivia starts FLIPS gymnastics class on Thursday and I hope she likes it.
9. In 3 weeks we get to see our cousins Maddie and Will........we can't wait!
10. Thursday is the appointment at Genetics. I have no idea what to expect and doubt we will even get results that day but praying for the best.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Ten on Tuesday
Posted by Shana at 2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment