1. IT'S THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'NUF said!
2. We spent the weekend at the beach again and had a fabulous time. I am afraid the kids are going to think this is our way of life. Every other weekend at the beach......
3. Works for me!
4. Lots and lots of laundry is waiting to be washed by yours truly. See #2 above.
5. I went to get the mail this evening and I had 2 birthday surprises! I LOVE getting unexpected things in the mail.......especially when they are things I love like pictures and jewelry! Thank you friends that know me soooooo well!
6. I cannot WAIT for summer and the time with my kids! Remind me of this in a few weeks when the "newness" has worn off =)
7. Olivia's version of swimsuit...."swimsoup"
8. I want to get Jacob a big map for the wall in his room. He is always asking about where family members live (4 difft. states) and trying to piece it all together. Today on the way home, he was looking at the atlas and trying to find Galveston in relation to Houston, etc. If anyone sees any neat maps for kids, let me know!
9. I had a great birthday last week complete with dinner with the family and followed the next night by a girls night out! Thanks to everyone who helped make my birthday special....near and far! You know who you are =)
10. Hoping I get everything done in time for school to be out. LOTS to do in the next 2 1/2 days!!!!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Ten on Tuesday
Posted by Shana at 9:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment