Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Last Chance!

I am going private in the next day or two. Please send me your email address if you haven't already done so. I am making the blog private and will need to send you an email in order for you to gain access. If you already left a comment or emailed me, then you are covered. Again, I don't mind keeping current readers, friends, friends of friends, etc. but I need to know who you are =)
Thanks!

5 comments:

RuensOnTheRun said...

Don't forget me! ;)

michelle ellis said...

I would love to still keep up with you guys if you don't mind :)

michelleannadams@yahoo.com

cutiepiescustomcreations said...

count me in please :D

Alicia said...

can't remember if I commented on the other post or not......add me please :)
aliciamorris07@gmail.com

Jeanette said...

Yes, please keep me on your list. I will be praying for each of you. XOXO :D