Ten on Tuesday
1. It's Hurricane Season and Tropical Alex looks like it is going to hit the Gulf Coast. This is not good. I don't like hurricane season.
2. Maddie and Will are here with us this week! Jacob was about to jump out of his skin waiting to see them! The reunion was great and the kids are having a blast. I am pretty sure the Wii will get worn out in the next few days......
3. Speaking of cousins, Olivia has taken a strong admiration , ok who am I kidding, she is IN LOVE with Maddie! She follows her everywhere, had to eat next to her at the table and then threw a 2 year old tantrum when it was bedtime and Maddie wasn't going with her. Guess she is happy to have another girl to play with.....and Maddie is so sweet, who can blame her?
4. Two weeks from today we will be at the hospital for Olivia's surgery. As ready as I am for this to be over with, at the same time I am not ready for it to begin.
5. Best thing about being a teacher? Getting paid in the summer to play with your family :)
6. We will spend 4th of July weekend at MeMe's lakehouse with great grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and more! Looking forward to the chaos!
7. One year ago we were in Destin, Florida. So thankful we were able to go and enjoy the emerald coast before the oil spill this year. What a tragedy.
8. This weekend I get to see my sister that I haven't seen in a year! I.CANNOT.WAIT!!!
9. Our plans while the cousins are here include swimming, playing, and more swimming.
10. If you are local and have not taken your little ones to the fountains on the waterway at night, you need to! It was a lot of fun watching the fountains dance and change colors in the dark. You won't regret it.



1 comments:
I didn't know Olivia is going for surgery... I'm sorry! My son had a severe case of pneumonia last year and needed emergency surgery to drain fluid from his lung, chest tube for 4 days, it was just awful. So hugs to you. For whatever you're going through!
Post a Comment