Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. We had a wonderful weekend that went too fast! We spent the weekend in Galveston with our good friends the Tuckers. We always have such a fun time with them and it is so nice that all the adults AND all the kids get along!

2. Unlike last summer, Olivia L-O-V-E-D the beach! Pictures to come later......

3. I feel like I am treading water at work. So much to do and so little time to do it! I am staying late, bringing stuff home, and still can't get it all done!

4. Teachers need secretaries. (see #3 above)

5. I am now on week 3 of the C25K and despite the fact that I haven't lost any weight, I am still liking it!

6. Yesterday marked the one year anniversary of my sweet Grandma's passing. I know she is singing in Heaven because that is what made her the most happy! I still miss her dearly and treasure all the life lessons she taught me. What a lady!

7. My head is spinning with making summer plans. LOTS I want to do and trying to figure out how to get it all in.

8. If calling me MOM wasn't bad enough, tonight Olivia called to me from the kitchen and said "Hey Shana!" really?????

9. My hubby went grocery shopping last night and I am SO appreciative. He knows how much I HATE grocery shopping........especially with 2 kids!

10. 12 days of school left!!!!

1 comments:

Marla said...

#8 is hilarious! Love it! I used to call my dad by his first name when it was time for dinner & he didn't like it. :) Last night Avery said "night night mom." NOOOOO! She is way to young for "mom"!!!!!!!!