Ten on Tuesday
1. Jacob got his monthly sickness again last week. He had a few days of fever and no other symptoms. Luckily, the fever broke over the weekend. Hopefully this is our last illness of the school year....EEK did I jinx myself????
2. There are only 22 days of school left!
3. We spent some time out in the country this past weekend and it was wonderful! So nice to drive only an hour and feel like you are in a different part of the world!
4. I've had my eyes on this for a while now. Sure would make a great Mother's Day gift (cough cough, honey)
5. I started a running program for beginners called Couch to 5K. It is a 9 week training program. So far I really like it, although my body may tell you otherwise. I am sore all over.
6. We are on the hunt for a new church. No complaints with our current one, just feel like its time to move on. Although I don't dig church hopping at all.
7. One of Livvy's favorite sayings lately is "Me do it". She wants to do everything on her own! Which is a blessing and a curse. All you mothers out there know where I am coming from on this one =)
8. Wednesday is Field Day at school. Praying it is not sweltering hot that day!
9. How did it get t be May already?? This year is flying by! WOW
10. This weekend we are celebrating Mother's Day with some extended family. Looking forward to time with cousins and great-grandparents!
And there you have it. My second Ten on Tuesday. Hope I am not boring everyone with these!



0 comments:
Post a Comment