Ok, I know its a cheesy title, but really.....I couldn't resist! We surely had a wonderful time last weekend at MeMe's lakehouse. Saturday morning we started the day off by dyeing eggs. It was a BIG project having all the cousins doing it together, but it all went well and they enjoyed the managed chaos =)

As soon as all the eggs had their finishing touches, the kids were out the door to play in the sun! We were fortunate enough to have gorgeous sunny skies that day and we all enjoyed soaking up some sunshine!


After several hours of fun in the sun, the Easter Bunny decided to make a surprise visit a day early and deliver his eggs! He must have known that coordinating schedules between over 15 people can get tiresome and that Saturday was the best time to hide his eggs!
He was right ;)

We are so thankful for what Easter means to us and were happy to celebrate with so much family around!



2 comments:
jealous of your family pic! Love the bright greens :D
I wanted to email you but not sure if the email I have is still the one you use--I just wanted to get your perspective on some teaching things :D
Sweet family pictures!!!!!
Post a Comment