Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Quick Trip

Our Spring Break started like this...

Last week we had 2 sick kids, 2 visits to the doctor office, 2 ear infections, and 2 bad coughs. I filled 5 prescriptions between both kids and miss O got put on breathing treatments for her wheezy cough! Whew!

Luckily with all the meds and some rest, both kids got better. We are still not over the coughs, but at least we are not confined to the house anymore. We sadly had to cancel our plans to San Antonio but look forward to seeing the Tuckers very soon!

We did end up going to MeMe's for a quick trip on Sunday and came back last night. I have so many childhood memories from there and love to take the kids every chance I get. I love that they will have memories of their "MeMe" and going to her lake house, just as I do!

Jacob spent almost every waking minute with his cousin, Hunter and they played from sun up til sun down!

Olivia had her fair share of fun too. However, the second day it was windy and chilly, so she didn't get as much outdoors time as the boys. She still found ways to keep busy!

MeMe's peach trees are blooming and I just had to capture it. The blooms were amazing! Overall, it was a fun quick trip and we are already looking forward to going back in a few weeks for Easter!


P.S. Did I mention I FINALLY got a new camera??!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got some great pictures....looks like your new camera is working well!

The Gumpls said...

your spring break started out like mine. We were all sick too! Hope everyone is feeling better now!