This weekend I have plans to go to Dallas. A good friend from high school is engaged and her parents are throwing her an engagement party. Tomorrow night I am going to see an old friend that used to live down the street. Can you believe we only saw each other for 30 minutes the entire year of 2009?! Saturday night I have plans to go out with great friends I haven't seen in YEARS! Some of these friends I have known since elementary school. I have been looking forward to this weekend for a LONG time! Can you tell?? I have lots of fun crammed into this little weekend. And have I mentioned that I am husband and kid free ALL weekend???
Now all that is clear.....has anyone seen the weather in Dallas today?
Yeah, its snowing. Been snowing and hasn't stopped.
All my friends on Facebook are posting "Snow Day Pictures".
In case you missed them, here ya go.....
Now all that is clear.....has anyone seen the weather in Dallas today?
Yeah, its snowing. Been snowing and hasn't stopped.
All my friends on Facebook are posting "Snow Day Pictures".
In case you missed them, here ya go.....
Here's to hoping my weekend plans aren't ruined and I get to enjoy some much needed time away with friends!!!!



3 comments:
record snow for us...it has been snowing for 20 hours...nonstop!! It is beautiful as long as it stays off the roads!!
I can't believe all the snow the Dallas area got yesterday!!!!! I really hope you get to go on your little mini vacation!!!! We all need to get away from our rutines avery now and then!!Be careful and have a blast with all your friends!!!!!
I hope you still have a great weekend!
Post a Comment