Monday, January 11, 2010

Potty Training Down the Toilet

I attempted to potty train Olivia this weekend and it did not go well at all. We were for 0 for 6 on the potty by lunch time and then had 2 accidents between lunch and nap. I decided to give it one more shot when she got up in the afternoon and she had another accident right away. I decided she just wasn't quite ready and I am not going to force it. As much as I would LOVE to not buy diapers or pull ups anymore, what's a few more months at this point. So, even though it didn't go quite as planned, she still looked so darn cute trying!


Love that little tush!

1 comments:

Shannon K. said...

So rough! Katie finally did it around 2 1/2 after lots of starting and stopping. I know everyone says that it will happen when THEY decide, but it is true.