I have to brag a little on Jacob and how well he is doing in Kindergarten! His teacher informed me this week that he can read 48 out of the 50 sight words which are expected for the END of the year! And he is reading on a 1st grade level!!!! He seems like a little sponge lately...taking everything in around him, constantly asking how to spell things and trying to read words on everything. We are so proud of him!
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Go Jacob, Go Jacob! So proud of you!
way to go Jacob! I can't believe that my David will be starting school next year! Thanks for the pics on FB. I have those pictures in an album of you and me! Miss you tuns!
How wonderful! I love the picture of your family as your header, too! :)
Way to go!
Post a Comment