As I mentioned before, Olivia is obsessed with going "potty" lately. And no, we have YET to see a drop of ANYTHING actually go into the toilet. But I am trying to be patient. Can't you tell??? Alongside the potty is also the obsession with the sink.
Yesterday I picked her up early from school and was chatting with her teacher. She made the comment, "Olivia sure doesn't like to be told no, does she?" To which I replied (with a chuckle) ummm no she doesn't! The teacher said that she keeps going into the bathroom at school and climbing up on the stool to reach the sink and every time she tells hers to get down, Olivia throws a fit.
What???
MY child????
NEVER!!!
What???
MY child????
NEVER!!!
Ok, maybe once or twice :)



1 comments:
Hopefully it's a quick stage they are going through. Jax is throwing fits around-the-clock! Yesterday was one of our worst days, so your post gives me hope that it's just a age stage that will pass! Ugh - it stresses me out! My other two never acted this way. Worse part, Jax is so strong when he wants something to go his way...I may need to start lifting weights! :)
Post a Comment